…and I especially love it because I just spent about 45 minutes making it and moving tons of stuff over into it.
Oh, yes. 7 different little folders within the /images/ directory, all to organize the hundreds of images I had just tossed into my main directory willy-nilly. The actual moving process didn’t take all that long, but I had to make sure all my text files linked to the images properly. THAT took a while. Ah, debug.
So, according to my last post, I told the truth–the image-hoarding problem WAS solved by “tomorrow,” which is today now. 😀 Woot, I finally didn’t procrastinate something to death.