Both now sport more floral layouts to match the domain layout (which I’m still pretty happy with), and they involve better coding and design techniques–the exits page in particular features a new CSS technique called Flexbox, which will make my designing life about 5000% easier. I’m now super excited to try this on some other layouts!
Finally managed to do a little maintenance and updating on my music site, Mellifluous, and my ASMR site, Unwind. Mellifluous now boasts 5 “hot new” songs from my collection, audible through YouTube videos, and Unwind has 67 new featured videos! Wooo!
In other news, I am still hard at work on my Seto Kaiba fansite and hope to release that later this year if time and health permit. (I’ve been facing possible surgery so things have kinda been crazy around the house :/ )
I made a new site! And in other news, pigs are growing wings and taking to the skies!!
This site covers the pleasant psycho-physical phenomenon of ASMR. There is a general info page plus plenty of curated pages of videos, sorted by type to help folks explore and appreciate this pastime.
I’ve been enjoying and benefiting from ASMR for a few years now–it helps with relaxation, boredom, and sleep, all things I definitely need help with (LOL). My hope is that my site will help explain it better and help others discover their favorite ASMR “triggers.”
(Many many thanks to dubiousdisc for helping me troubleshoot the design–we finally got it readable and pretty! :D)
I vastly expanded my old “WMW.org Radio” site to become Mellifluous, a music tributes site featuring “new to me” songs, all time top favorite tracks, and five 20-song Youtube playlists assembled according to various themes. It’s got plenty of room for expansion as I add more favorite songs and create new playlists, but for now, enjoy what I have uploaded so far!
My third project of 2017 is live! (Actually, I even completed it yesterday–thank you, snow days! xD)
Now this little page shows the current state of my novels…yup, that’s right, novels! I took the one big book I’ve been working on for YEARS and officially split it into three books. The second and third books are novel-length already (over 75,000 words), and the first book will be as soon as I beef it up with more story and description. At least…I hope so ^_^;
Anyhow, take a moment and check out the new and improved-ness! YAY PRODUCTIVITY AT LAST 😀
This little site has gotten its Google Fonts and some style tidying along the way, as well as some added information. WOOT! (I had intended to finish this in July, but since I finished Clefairy so early in January, I figured, “Why not try to finish another project?” 😀 )
Now to check the 2017 projects list for what else I can do in January…!
Hey, cool, I did manage to update again before the end of the year! LOL
After scanning through the Visionary Sphere Network, I’ve come up with a list of things I’ll be doing (hopefully) in the coming year. Doing this month-by-month list really helped with motivation this year, so I’m counting on its continued success in 2017!
Overall 2017 Goals
- January: Redesign/overhaul Elusive Enchanter
- February: Write more articles for Absentia
- March: Update The Impossible Dream (Google Fonts, more articles)
- April: Gather pictures for Something Good‘s plot summary
- May: Rework Novel Progress (new info, better scripts)
- June: Write articles for Something Good
- July: Improve Classes‘ page layout
- August: Gather pictures for Absentia
- September: Rework College Knowledge (CMS, pre-made responsive layout)
- October: Add more playlists to WMW.org Radio
- November: Update Skies over Atlas (Google Fonts, revisions)
- December: Update The Gamer’s Repose (Google Fonts, revisions)
Whew, it’s November already! I still have a couple of projects in the hopper for 2016, but here’s what I’ve accomplished this year so far:
- Revamped: Something Good (Oct 2016)
- Revamped: Love You to the Moon (Sep 2016)
- Republished: Narratives (Aug 2016)
- New Design: withinmyworld.org (entire network) (Jul 2016)
- Republished: Living Words (Jul 2016)
- Started: Absentia (April 2016)
- Revamped: News Blog (Mar 2016)
- Revamped: Disguises (Mar 2016)
- Launched: Counterbalance (Mar 2016)
- Launched: Good Ol’ Ev! (Feb 2016)
- Launched: Well-Thumbed (Feb 2016)
- Launched: Love You to the Moon (Jan 2016)
Wow, I didn’t think I’d accomplished QUITE that much this year, but it’s been a busy 10 months at WMWorg! March was my most productive month, though–weird!
Looking ahead, this is what I plan for November and December:
- Select Google Fonts for: Good Ol’ Ev!, College Knowledge, Inexhaustible Peace, Unspend, Gifted, Declutter, & The Impossible Dream
- Finish Absentia
- (Time Permitting) Redesign and Retitle Elusive Enchanter
- (Time Permitting) Redesign College Knowledge
Whew, looks like a lot of work (and it probably will be, not going to lie), but I’m excited about it too–I’m not going to actively build any new sites or do any huge revamps in November, so I’m going to be able to do more little tasks around the domain. Check back for updates!
After 7 years, this little site has received a complete facelift and revamp, including more (and better) content, cleaner navigation, a fresh design, and even a new name! Check out the 15 original character profiles I have, plus the new explanatory content, and let me know what you think!
This is a site that has been in the works for a really long time! Living Words is a one-page-wonder showcasing most if not all of my favorite Bible verses and/or passages. (It’s also technically a revamp of my old, unnamed faith site, which is now offline.)
Along with the Bible verses, I’ve included context for each selection, and I added 4 handy informational links at the bottom of the page as well. Also, if you hover over each of the book/chapter/verse notations, a tooltip will appear detailing what each selection means to me.
I hope this will be a much better Christian resource than what I had before, and in the future I hope to add more verses to it as well. Check it out and let me know what you think!