After a year and some change (both figuratively and literally), I have gone back to tackle this site! Since I have been recently diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, whose symptoms include depression, I have added important details about how PTSD connects to depression to round out this site and make it more informative and helpful. (I also added Google Fonts, a new button, and updated code to my current standards.) Let me know what you think!
Hey, cool, I did manage to update again before the end of the year! LOL
After scanning through the Visionary Sphere Network, I’ve come up with a list of things I’ll be doing (hopefully) in the coming year. Doing this month-by-month list really helped with motivation this year, so I’m counting on its continued success in 2017!
Overall 2017 Goals
- January: Redesign/overhaul Elusive Enchanter
- February: Write more articles for Absentia
- March: Update The Impossible Dream (Google Fonts, more articles)
- April: Gather pictures for Something Good‘s plot summary
- May: Rework Novel Progress (new info, better scripts)
- June: Write articles for Something Good
- July: Improve Classes‘ page layout
- August: Gather pictures for Absentia
- September: Rework College Knowledge (CMS, pre-made responsive layout)
- October: Add more playlists to WMW.org Radio
- November: Update Skies over Atlas (Google Fonts, revisions)
- December: Update The Gamer’s Repose (Google Fonts, revisions)
Just as I did with Unspend a few days ago, I edited and reworked this little site as well! (The decluttering advice is better and so is the formatting, thank God, LOL)
(By the way, have I ever told y’all how much I love Google Fonts? Because I really do. They make my life easier and thus I can be the
lazy efficient designer and developer that I want to be. ♥
I went back and severely edited this one-pager to be as simple as the philosophy it teaches! (Pretty much started over with a new draft, keeping only the first few bits of the old page and going from there.) Plus, as always, I spiffed things up with Google Fonts, but I also designed the bottom of the page to look MUCH nicer than it did…check it out!
Been puttering around the domain
while aggressively procrastinating on cleaning my house! Here’s a list of what’s been updated:
- New WMW.org affiliates: esperits.org, paperscraps.ca!
- New WMW.org link-exchange: melusine.nu!
- Lots of new affiliates for Elusive Enchanter, Gifted, and The Impossible Dream!
- New affiliate for Something Good!
- Significant content overhauls on Something Good and Illuminate!
Be sure to check all these out, and also keep an eye out for new sites coming in 2016! (Also, exclamation points are awesome!! LOL)
WOOT! Finally updated my College Knowledge website! Click to see:
- A fully mobile-friendly layout
- About 5000% more images instead of TEXT FOR DAYSSSSS
- Some of the images are funny memes about college
- Handy tidbits of advice instead of mini-novels about things
- Even more subject area covered, more succinctly!
Seriously, give it another look, even if you’ve visited it before–I guarantee it will be a much better experience now!
Check out the new and improved-ness, ranging from self-care advice to ideas for supporting a loved one with depression. I hope you find something that helps you or someone you care about–it has done me good to write about it!
After a good two or three months of real work, I finally completed my depression information site, Illuminate! Check it out and let me know what you think–I have suffered depression several times and am empathetic toward depression sufferers as a result, but I also wanted to create an informative site for non-sufferers as well.
After a whirlwind of inspiration hit a couple of nights ago, here is my newest baby site: Declutter! It’s GIF-heavy, hilarious, and inspiring all rolled in one little HTML page.
Declutter was born from the year-long project I’ve undertaken at my house, to finally purge my closets and house of all the junk that has accumulated over time. It’s taken a long time and I’m nowhere near done, but I’m already feeling better, and hopeful about getting it all done by the end of the year.
I hope that this little site will serve as a funny bit of inspiration for those who want to start decluttering but haven’t quite worked up the energy to do so. YOU CAN DO IT!! If this hoarder can be reformed, anyone can! XD